Mother’s Day is on Sunday, May 8. This year the Showman Restaurant team will be honoring moms at their Mother’s Day Brunch, complete with new favorites like Red Velvet Pancakes, Short Ribs & Grits, Conch and Waffles and the good ole brunch staple – BOTTOMLESS MIMOSAS!
We believe that all moms deserve to be celebrated, pampered and to just enjoy a moment where they can sit and not have to worry about juggling the many things that come along with motherhood.
Here are a few simple ways to show that special mom that you care….
You Are Appreciated….
1. Say It: If there is a special mom in your life, be sure to tell her that you love, appreciate and cherish her – not just on Mother’s Day, but everyday.
2. Help: In an ideal world, parenting is a 50/50 partnership. Unfortunately, the world isn’t always ideal and moms many times have their hands full. Don’t forget that moms are human, and they need help, too. There is nothing worse than coming home after a long day and the chicken is still frozen….
3. Listen: As a follow up to point number 2, listen to the moms in your life. Mothers tend to give and give and give… so much that many times their needs go unmet. Be sure to listen to your mom and try to understand her view of the world.
4. Speak Her Love Language: Some people experience love in different ways. While many enjoy traditional gifts, others may truly appreciate gifts of service, or someone taking the time out of their day to do something special for them.
5. Pamper: Communicating, helping, and listening are excellent tools to ensure that the amazing mom in your life understands that she is loved and heard. But, don’t forget to also pamper her. Even if you don’t have a lot of money, from time to time ensure that you do little things to make your mom feel special. This can be anything from getting her her favorite chocolate from the foodstore, cooking her breakfast, making her a cup of tea, picking up a card or doing the traditional mother’s day gift show and dance. Just be sure to pamper her a little.
The Showman Restaurant Mother’s Day Brunch will be on Sunday, May 8 from 11am-5pm. Reservations are welcome, and can be made by calling 603-SHOW.